Documentation and information
- Documentation of the potential natural vegetation map of eastern Africa. The documents contain detailed information about the floristic, physiognomic and other characteristics of the different PNVs
- PNV factsheets provide a brief description of the vegetation types with tables of the useful woody species that are documented to occur in the vegetation types (this will open a new tab or window).
- Some examples of studies that have used or are based on the potential natural vegetation map, or have cited one of the products / manuscript from the Vegetationmap4africa project.
- List with reference maps used to create the Vegetationmap4africa map [download as word document ]
- Tutorials: various tutorials that cover the use of the vegetation map, species selection tool and mobile maps
- Versions: information about changes in each of the vegetationmap4africa map versions published